Need a bit of advice

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by belfastclubber, Jan 26, 2006.

1. belfastclubber

belfastclubber New Member

Hey folks just new here (first post) very nice and well organised forum.

Im interested in getting qualified in Web design - I have built quite a few flash and html websites at the minute for personal and business. I'm now looking to get qualified in web design and have been in contact with skillstrain.co.uk - they have someone coming out to see me this friday (27/01/06) and was wondering is this a wise choice, is this the qualification i need to be certified and also is this what companies are looking for?

Thanks

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, belfastclubber. Glad you are enjoying the site. I'd suggest you search for the name of your training vendor in the forums here. Your question has been asked more than a few times before and I'm sure with a bit of research and reading what other members have had to say, you will find your answers.

In the meantime, pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and give us a proper "hello". It will give everyone a chance to get to know you a bit. Cheers. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. belfastclubber

belfastclubber New Member

thanks - will do now