Neds\Chavs: hate them!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Sparky, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Neds\Chavs, what’s the point of them? :blink

Ok, so I’m in the flat reading my 70-297 MS Press book and sipping a cup of coffee. Then all of a sudden my car alarm goes off. I’ve had the car a couple of years and the alarm has never gone off by accident so instantly I’m concerned.

I dump the book and coffee and get over to window and pull the curtain back. Sure enough my car alarm is going off and all the lights are flashing. There is no-one about so I go outside for a look, thought I might have left the window open or something.

Get to the car and there is glass all over the place, some ned\chav has smashed the window and legged it!! I’m well pi55ed off! !:mad

I talked to my neighbour and it turns out his car was damaged last week as well.

I have had to dump the car at my wife’s parent’s house until I get the insurance sorted as they have a garage I could use. Also I have to cancel all of my appointments tomorrow as the window is (hopefully) getting replaced and I need to take all the insurance documents there as well.

I know this is regular occurrence in today’s society for a car to get broken into but how f**king annoying is it for the car owners? Insurance payout, can’t get to work, devalue the car etc etc.

All neds\chavs should be locked up IMO.

Rant over! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Thats crap dude,

Chavs/neds need a good ****** and so do some of their parents.

I think when we were younger we did bad things but not like what happens these days.

Yep when I was a kid I might hit the golf ball too far in the field and smashed someones shed windows and ran away but there is no way I would have done it on purpose.

The kids these days say they havent got anything to do or they are bored, and they have PS3s and Xbox 360s, TVs and VCRs/DVD players.

These kids have plenty to do and thats probably the reason too much.

Also whats with tucking the trousers into the socks or they trying to look like Norman Wisdom or something.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Sparky

It’s a sad state of affairs to be honest.

Just been on the phone to the police to get a crime number and the girl on the phone said they get 10 calls like this a day.

Talked to my neighbour again and he said there was a guy with a hoodie seen legging it from the car with his mates. When I was driving home from the wife’s parents house there was a guy with a hoodie standing at the bus stop. Might have been him,then again it might not have been.

My only concern is that these guys now know where my car is (almost every night) so if they fancy another go at they can go ahead and do it again. :x

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
  4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I personally cant stand the chavs, who have a crappy 1.2 corsa which has been fitted with alloys and an exhast which is nearly as big as the car itself. Then to add insult to injury the rag it up a street a couple of yards only to have to slow donw again for the lights or a junctino etc.

I cant slat the music though as thats what im into , although how they can drive with it that loud is beyond belief

Sorry to hear about your car though, and i dare say if there was some sort of basic training like older peopleused to have to do then i dare say these littlw winnets would be more respectful to everyone around them.

The parents also need to take some of the blame, if you cant control your kids thenw aht right do you have to bring them into the world, if you knew you couldnt control a car i doubt you woudl drive it would you

Damn sorry just me ranting lol

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

yep unfortunatley they can do it again because nothing will happen to them even if they get caught, so they wont learn.

I was watching a program the other night about ex policeman saying they left the force because too much red tape and too many targets.

A police force has to reach a certain number of arrests to get a certain amount of funding each year, these police offices were basically admitting that people like innocent motorists etc were being fined and trivial cases being persude more that serious crimes because the point system for that particular force would go up.

They should be tackling people like those chavs who smashed your window and not (as was said in thios program) arresting a 13 year old on GBH charges because him and his friends were flicking elastic bands at each other and he hit his mate in the eye.

And the kid who got hit was not hurt at all, but the Police became involved and the boy was arrested for GBH but later the charges were dropped.

Get rid of the chavs I say, get the cops to lock them up.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  7. Sparky

LOL!

I was like that after it happened.

Wife: Is the car ok?
    Me: You won’t believe it! Some wee **** has ***** the motor! Im ****** raging, etc etc.

......this went on for 20 minutes. :biggrin

8. Sparky

The last time my previous car got broken into the cops didn’t show up while it was getting smashed up. One of the neighbours phoned but the cops could not send a car as they were “too busy”

The guys then took the CD changer and the head unit but my neighbour decided to follow them and found out where they lived. Again he phoned the cops and eventually they turned up and got the stuff back. I was well happy but the guys never got charged as the cops broke some rule by breaking in and getting my stuff back, allegedly. :rolleyes:

I bought my neighbour a bottle of whiskey! :biggrin

9. Sparky

I like your way of thinking Zeb! :clap

10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

You, Sparky ? Surely never !! :tune

Seriously - sorry also to hear this. Wee shites right enough. Designated chib zone required, as per Zeb's prev response !!!

Normal parlance is henceforth resumed :biggrin

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  11. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

Sorry to hear about the car Sparky but I'm sure the scrotes will get what is coming to them, karma and all that!

On the note above about badly modified chav wagons, sorry, 1.2 Novas etc, are you aware of http://www.barryboys.co.uk?

Maybe some of the sorry assed skips on there will help to put a smile back on your face.

Lord Deckard.

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA
  12. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not in my neighborhood. 8)

Must be because of all the guns here. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  13. Sparky

hee hee! Loads of sheds there :biggrin

Car is away to the garage to get fixed so Im "working from home today", think I might have another cup of coffee! :biggrin

14. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Same thing happen to my dads car a couple of years back, they smashed his front window in because they liked the look of his sandwich bag. I wonder what they thought when they unzipped it to find a couple of beef sarnies and an orange juice!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  15. WMSheep

WMSheep Bit Poster

I had a similar thing happen to me the other night - problem was I drove an old kit car, and getting the glass for it was going to be a case of scouring the local scrapyards for the rear windscreen from one model car, and the front windscreen for another.

In the end, I decided that it was easier to scrap the thing.

As for the bunch of scrotes that put my glass through - well, I have no idea who the hell it was. I have a fairly good idea it was a "mate" of the girl who has moved in across the road from me but there are so many of her mates hanging around her house, I cant be certain of exactly who.

The police did the best they could, but it was never going to be enough, as they all denied knowing anything.

BASTARDS!!

Mark
    (currently carless)

ps. as an aside, I went to see a band in Sheffield the other week; the support band was a bunch of chavs that could actually play proper instruments (as opposed to pretending to be DJ`s). Anyway, they played to an almost completely apathetic audience until their last song which they cheerily introduced as

"This is a song called "Chavtastic";do you know what a chav is?"

"Yeah" replied someone in the crowd, "Fooking SCUM"

it was THAT comment that got the loudest cheer of the 45 minutes they were on stage.

WIP: CompTIA A+
  16. Sparky

Shame you had to scrap the car mate. Whats next on the list? Something more sensible?

17. vlb

vlb Byte Poster

fecking neds man, nothing a good kicking wouldnt solve.

some little junkie prick broke into my car whilst i was parked outside a clients, stole my sat nav and mobile (both were out of sight), i had to pay to get window fixed and also had to take time off work.

swear to god if i knew who it was i would give him it tight. prick.

Certifications: MCDST, MCP 70-294
    WIP: MCSE
  18. WMSheep

WMSheep Bit Poster

Yeah, a pushbike!!

WIP: CompTIA A+
  19. Sparky

LOL! :biggrin

20. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Chavs...bunch of twerps the lot of them. My mate at work had his car broken into couple of weeks back. The car was at his mates house. Two guys who were described as mid 40s and chav looking were jut leaving a pub nearby...seen the car and smashed the back window. What did they take? His amp and charger for his Tom Tom sat nav. The weird thing is...people have described the guys to the police...so its not like no one knows what they look like. But seriously that was their first mistake...being in the pub in the first place. Twerps...I say we get the military out for this one...instead of going to Iraq they should be looking after us over here...:biggrin

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life