Nedd Some Help

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by anniemac, Feb 15, 2008.

1. anniemac

anniemac Bit Poster

Hi all, I have an interview on Tuesday and will have to sit a written and practical test on MS Office 2003 Pro. The practical part I know but has anyone sat a written test and what does it comprise. Thanks in advance

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Network +
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

It comprises anything they want to ask about Office. Every employer is different. If they've developed their own test, then unless one of us has interviewed for that employer, then we wouldn't be able to tell you what's on their test, you know?

They likely want to know how much you know about Microsoft Office 2003 as it relates to the job you're applying for. If you are well suited to the job, you'll likely do well on the exam.

Just relax, and do your best. If you are the best match for the job, it will be clear to the employer. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Did they mention any specifics of Office? I'd guess Word and Excel are obvious but what about PowerPoint and Access? I'm sure they'd be testing proficiency in whichever apps are normally used in the job.

Good luck… :sunny