1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N+ study material

Discussion in 'Network+' started by burnz*, Apr 22, 2011.

1. burnz*

burnz* Bit Poster

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what study material i should get my hands on for example what books I need etc in order to start studying the N+, I just ordered the CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-701 & 220-702) by Mike Meyers which was suggested to me by Notes_Bloke so that i can do the A+ and I just decided that I should start doing the N+ at the same time. Looking forward to your opinions.

Best Regards.

Certifications: Foundation In IT, IT Essentials Part 1, First Diploma In IT, Customer Care Certification.
    WIP: A+
  2. Johnd76

Johnd76 Megabyte Poster

You should also check out Profes Messer's free Network + videos...

Professor Messer's Free CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Course | Professor Messer - CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Certification Training

Certifications: MCP, MCDST
    WIP: Not a thing
  3. burnz*

burnz* Bit Poster

Thank you for that, now all I need is something in hardcopy.

Certifications: Foundation In IT, IT Essentials Part 1, First Diploma In IT, Customer Care Certification.
    WIP: A+
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

CompTIA Network+ all in one exam guide by Mike Meyers 4th edition and network+ by Todd lammle

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?