N+ exam

Discussion in 'Network+' started by dantheman, Sep 17, 2005.

1. dantheman

dantheman New Member

I'm looking to do the network+ cert and am gathering up prices so I can get my boss to pay for it. I have looked everywhere and cannot find any places in the UK to take the exam or even prices?

Could someone point me in the right location, thanks..

2. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Hi dantheman and welcome to CF!

The info you seek for prices can be found at www.vue.com (this is who i use)

I have been on there with my account and have found the cost of the N+ to be GBP £154.00.

VUE are a test provider and i'm positive that the price includes VAT. I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong! In order to use the VUE site you'll have to sign up for an account with them and this does not cost anything. "Test Taker Services" at the left side of their home page is what you should use. VUE will also provide you with a list of test locations near to you too!

Good luck!

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  3. dantheman

dantheman New Member

Thanks buddy. I'll take a look!

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Dan,

Have a look at THIS thread (clickable link) for info about discounts to your costs as well.

Also, if you get the chance, swing by our New Members board and drop us a "hello" - it's always easier to help when we know the person a little (and you get to meet the Guys who are answering you too) :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity