My Understanding Of & Experiences with Fraser McKenzie

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Daniel006, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Daniel006

Daniel006 New Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. But Barclays won't give a **** about the situation and you don't want the interest to be added to the loan after the 12 months. Think it's bad paying £4,300? You really don't want to pay back £8K!!! My advice would be hold out from paying up to a week or so before it's due then pay. You can still chase FM for the money but at least you won't have the bank after you!

Another piece of advice - join the 'Support for FM Students' group on Facebook. 100+ people in the same situation. Hopefully between us we can come up with something.

Also - update - apparently Manchester and London offices have also gone.

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

I'm just impressed you could understand the post at all, kudos.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Maybe FM aren't teaching IT, they're teaching some kind of new language?

:blink

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. strawberry

strawberry Bit Poster

lol :x

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

See. at least you've still got your sense of humour!

:D

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. Daniel006

Daniel006 New Member

They may take our money but they'll never take our sense of humor!!!

7. computerman01

computerman01 New Member

hello can someone please tell me what happened to fraser mckenzie, i cant seem to get hold of them. ive sent emails to them 4 days ago and not one of them has been replied. none of their phone numbers seem to work, the person on the reciver say they have moved and one number for michelle faye just goes straight to voicemail which i left a message. does anybody have a phone number or email address that i can use? or have they gone bankrupt?

8. Daniel006

Daniel006 New Member

Sorry but it seems no one can get in touch and the few who do get responses just get their usual avoidance spiel.

Join 'Support for Fraser McKenzie Students' FaceBook group, 100+ people all in the same situation trying to work out the best thing to do about it. May find more help there.