My experience with Scheidegger

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by happyshopper, Apr 8, 2005.

1. happyshopper

happyshopper New Member

I'm happy with Scheidegger but with a couple of reservations. I have to say I did feel I was signing up for the course without having all the information available to me. I would have liked to see more info to help me make a decision.

I was a bit disappointed also with the lack of info available to me about my options after the course finished.

But that said the course itself was of the best quality and the teaching materials were excellent. The teachers themselves are professional and extremely helpful, they had my assignments back to me within a week. Occassionally I found them a bit difficult to contact but in the main it was ok.

Apart from the two reservations above I'd recommend Scheidegger to my friends and family.

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

A Happy Shopper indeed. You almost sound like you work for the company :wink:

Why not swing by and say hello in our New Members Forum, or are you just "passing through" ?

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. tc27

tc27 Bit Poster

:ohmy :ohmy :ohmy :ohmy

Certifications: None....
    WIP: Seeing where my job takes me!
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

For a definition of the word "shill", please click HERE

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

lol@trip - shill :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  6. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Yeah nice one Trip :D

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  7. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Imagine this...The guy who posted this was probably dithering about a Nickname for the forum and then he suddenly looked out of one the Scheidegger HQ windows and found some inspiration from the local newsagent! lol

I remember using Happy Shopper washing up liquid when I was away at college...it was just Green Water!!! It was cheaper to buy Fairy stuff due to the amount of Happy Shopper liquid you had to use to clean a cup!!!!

Oh those were the days...

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...