Mugs

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Aug 19, 2004.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

I seem to remember a certain Mug that was meant to arrive to me house Si...and so far still got nowt...or was it just a scam of some sort? :rolleyes:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Si's most logical move here is to blame the postal service. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

ooh ooh. can i blame the postal service too? grrrr posties! they're just plain eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil! lol

actually i was gonna ask too at some point, just to make sure it wasnt the eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil posties here that were using my mug an laughing at me!

Fergal

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

actually it was BT
    they had a large demand for mugs being thier 8 hour day consists of 7 hours of tea breaks

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Trip's right, it's the postal service and he should know. ATM he has 6 mugs sitting on his shelf.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Sorry about the delay :oops: , the person that was supposed to make them turned into a total *&8%4*4 overnight :mad . He was all for making them I even spent a hour sorting out the design at his workshop. But then he just didn't make them so when I called to ask to pick them up last week he said he hadn't made them and I will have to wait another 4 weeks.

I nearly told him to go and get himself felt but he's the cheapest by far that I can find locally. I don't have the time at the minute to go out and find another supplier so I'll just have to wait and see if he comes through. If I get a chance I'll try and look for somebody else to make them other than that we'll have to wait for Mr professional to do the job.

Sorry again for the delay, please remember they are a free gift so I hold no obligations to supply them at all. If it wasn't for the mug that was making them you would be sitting at your desk now drinking from them now.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  7. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

well looks like you got te worst of it mate...its ok...I just thought it was weird them not turning up...but now we know why...who wants to make a stand?

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  8. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No worries, Si. Life happens. You're still da man! :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  9. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

I wouldn't be.:dry :( :cry:

hahaha, only joking, :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Judging by some of the comments on this thread, we should bear in mind Si's words above.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  11. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

I WILL somehow get them made and sent out, it may just take a little longer than I'd hoped. :rolleyes:

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  12. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Just tell the guy to make them and let you know when they're ready.

In the meantime, just forget about it mate. 8)

It's pretty obvious to me that we're all just messing a bit in this thread, and nobodies seriously taking you to account lol.
    Though maybe not everybody realises this :blink

Christ it's only a mug, though I admit a CerForums mug is a bit special :cheeseyg

If anybody were stupid enough to be actually complaining, then leave them to me Si.
    :box2