Wanted MS Press MCDST 70-270,272

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by mr.raw, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.raw

mr.raw New Member

I am looking for some books that some of you might not need any more.
    MS Press MCDST 70-270 and MS Press MCDST 70-272 , so if you have anything and your uk based then please message me.

Many thanks.

2. Johnd76

Johnd76 Megabyte Poster

Hi there,

I have MS Press MCDST 70-271 and 70-272, i dont need them anymore and if you would like them let me know

Certifications: MCP, MCDST
    WIP: Not a thing
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Erm how exactly would someone selling credit card details not be a scammer

W4anker

Get lost

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  4. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Haha, I know. But he is trying to convince you he is an honest thief! The reality is, most if not all of the cards he would sell, have been bought off someone else, who has sold them to half a dozen other people, and simply won't work. He will just give you ONE that does work in the batch to make it look like they all work. It's a load of nonsense, some kid who has found a spreadsheet in limewire, been on a few .ru and .cc forums and convinced himself his is some pink panther style cool cat. :rolleyes:

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3