Moto GP 2009 Season

Discussion in 'Polling Station' started by Gingerdave, Jun 15, 2009.

?

Who Will win this years Moto GP?

1. Rossi

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Lorenzo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stoner

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Pedrosa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (please explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

So after an eventful race at the weekend there are three riders tied at the top of the standings
    • Valentino Rossi
    • Jorge Lorenzo
    • Casey Stoner

the only other rider in contention is Danny Pedrosa but with his injuries he looks out of contention. So who is going to win?

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Rossi

My god that last lap this weekend had me screaming. I grinned for half an hour afterwards. Had an air of the last lap of his first race with yamaha to it. Thrilling

He'll probably win the GP with 3 races to go:biggrin

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  3. Gingerdave

I know - easily the best race since Lugna Saca last year.

4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Stoooooner.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. Gingerdave

Man, did you see the state he was in after that race? I thought he was going to collapse.

6. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Stoner is very very good but its the same every year. They have a new challenger to the crown. They dont pull it off. They get put on a crap bike the following year. I laugh as they place 10th every race and the new guy tries to pip Rossi on the previous years guys bike.

How terrible did Hayden turn out to be. Even when he won the gp he only had 1 pole to his name whole season. Hardly a convincing win.

The following year they were talking about bringing his brother into the sport as well. Euch:ohmy

since 2007 he's only had 3 podiums and 2 wins. This year nothing

The guy really got my goat in 2006. He did nothing impressive and all that year the reporting on the esport was focused on whether brad pitt was in the audience etc. Terrible. After he won all the forums were awash with overly aggressive americans slating the rest of world for being crap at everything.

Dont discount Pedrosa.

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  7. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)