Morning All...

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by hontihl, Jan 17, 2010.

1. hontihl

hontihl New Member

Stumbled across this forum by accident after days of going round in circles looking at web design course options. In just over three years i will have a forced career change so wanted to start looking at options and thought web design/development might be interesting as i'm dabbling at the moment anyway for a small business i'm involved with

But just when i thought i'd sort of got things straight in my head about how to go about it and take things further, i find this forum, which has thrown me back into turmoil, but actually in a very good way, the sort of way that might have saved me a pot load of cash!!!!!! so very happy in that sense.

I'll post up in the correct place though my tails of woe and confusion.

anyhoooooooooooo, (this is the ending bit, but i can't think how to end it...), so The End.
    :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
    Certifications: naf all for IT, black belt in stupid tho
    WIP: can't decide
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

Good luck with the career change.:)

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. hontihl

hontihl New Member

cheers to you both, am still confused but i think i may have a plan now... we will see

Certifications: naf all for IT, black belt in stupid tho
    WIP: can't decide