More on CIW foundations

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by Maxelcat, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Maxelcat

Maxelcat Bit Poster

Dear All

Recently I posted about revision for the foundation. Well, it turns out that the college I am doing the "Site Designer" with has a practice thingy. I have done 2 tests, one as a mock and one in which there are hints and stuff. Very useful. Some of the qs were dead easy, and several of them you could just work out by common sense.

A few were just "Lucky dip" - mostly those that list protocols and ask for a right answer. Quite a number were about management practice, which I can see the relevance of, but did surprise me. Anyway, I am rambelling.:blink

I think I will do another practice session (there were 3 more tests to do) and then go for it.

If anyone is interested I got 84% overall on the test conditions one. My tutor says I should do the real thing now, so next weeks the week.

Certifications: CIW Associate
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Max,

Good luck on the exam next week. :thumbleft May the force of CF by with you!

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. dee1810

dee1810 Byte Poster

Hurray for Maxelcat.

Go for IT!!! Let me know how you get on...

Have you taken the CIW Foundations exam, then??

Certifications: Foundations, Site Designer & JavaScript
    WIP: Server Admin, and Perl