Monitor Issue

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kopite_21, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Good Afternoon All,

I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue before:-

A user has came into the office as normal and successfully logged onto their machine but once they have logged back off for instance going for lunch when they come back and log back in they just have a black screen instead off showing the Desktop. (I thought it could be a knocked lead or not plugged in properly).

I have tested this by restarting in Safe Mode which they log back in successfully (with desktop showing), also I've tried Last Known Good Configuration but once logged back in the user gets a black screen.

After about 30mins to 1hr the screen just appears as normal again and they can see their desktop.
    This has only recently started happening in the last day and it seems to be happening one by one for each user.

Can anyone please assist with this issue or know a fix?

Kind Regards

Rob

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  2. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

Is it going into hibernate and struggling to come back out of it turn off power saving see if that stops it to test
    Any GPO's been added recently for power saving

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100
  3. Kopite_21

Resolved.

4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Mind sharing the resolution? I had a similar issue, but after a BIOS flash it vanished.

5. Kopite_21