Mohomed Mackie Mumthaz Muhsin-MCP Member

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by MumthazMuhsin, Jan 11, 2014.

1. MumthazMuhsin

MumthazMuhsin New Member

Hi to all,

Iam new to this forum as I want to ask lots of microsoft exam questions to ask to get the right reply from this forum.

Thank you guys and girls.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I would suggest that if you want to ask Microsoft exam questions you stop asking what look like questions taken from dumps and actually ask questions that would help you pass the exam properly rather than asking questions from a braindump that won't help you past the exam because you don't actually understand the concepts and lose your job faster than you can say "you are the weakest link, goodbye".

Ask sensible questions and you won't get harsh answers, start asking about braindumping and expect to get laid in to.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    Messiah74 likes this.
  3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CertForums, good to see you here. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...