MOCK A+ EXAMS

Discussion in 'A+' started by spy22, Oct 20, 2007.

1. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

hello all, thankyou very much for your recent replies to my queries!! i have a knew one

i know the majority of you dont recomend the online exams but i have exhausted the transcender cds and the mike meyers test questions and wondered if anyone knew of any free (note the word free haha) online exams that are actually worth having a go at??

thanks

Certifications: Its who you know not what you know!!!
    WIP: CCNA?
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Do you mean you can pass all of those CDs if so then why not take the exams, it sounds like you are ready.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

i have actually booked my exam that is fast approaching and just wanted to attempt as many exam type questions and wondered if anyone actually knew any good links to some free practice ones?!?:blink

4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

To be honest, free one's are *usually* not the best. Alot of them are inaccurate, or can even be braindumps.

If you've exhausted the Meyers and Transcender, and you scoring high, then using free one's is pretty pointless. Concentrate on the areas in Transcender where you not scoring 100% and go back to the books for the reasoning behind the correct answers.

When is the exam? Maybe you should move it forward?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

thanx nxplosi, will do that!! its very soon e way! dont think you can ever get too much revision though! i will avoid the free ones

cheers

6. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Good luck for the big day mate, let us know how you get on :) !

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  7. asje1

asje1 Byte Poster

In regards to Transcender, do you guys buy the CD's etc or are the free questions and materials good enough??

Thanks

Jonny

Certifications: A+, N+