Missing Heroes, Smallville, 24 and other fave programs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Jan 9, 2008.

1. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yes you have bigger priorities than me, I would do the same if I were in your position.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Not bigger... just different. Everyone has priorities that are important to them. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I've just caught up with this one again, so Noel, I apologise if you do get your stuff legally. It's just that in the past you have alluded to watching the latest episodes and I can't really think of anywhere that would sell the latest episodes of their tv series just after they appear on tv. The producers would want to make as much money as possible and so would sell them first to other tv stations.

If you do have a place that I could get them legally I'd really like to know. We have basically only started Heroes and Prison Break over here and it's also in german. I know that Heroes is in the middle of season 2 and season 3 for Prison Break and I'd really like to catch up.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685