1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Vouchers

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by carlosatkeele, May 13, 2011.

1. carlosatkeele

carlosatkeele Bit Poster

Hey

So I bought a 3 exam voucher from Prometric, did one exam a few months ago and intended to do the 70-271 & 272 tomorrow.

I booked the first one last night, no worries. Tried to book the second one for straight afterwards and it wouldn't allow me to use my voucher code "Voucher ********** is currently unavailable due to pending results. The test has either not been taken or results are not available. Please try again in 24 hours."

I phoned Prometric and they said that I can't book another exam until the result of the one that is booked has been logged. This is annoying :rolleyes: as it means i'll have to travel to the testing site again next week. Anyone know a way around this, or is it a strict policy?

Cheers

Carl

2. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I don't think there is away around it. It can take up to 7 days for the exam results to come through before you can book another exam.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  3. carlosatkeele

carlosatkeele Bit Poster

Thanks for the reply.

I passed and result is up already, so I can book the next one!