Microsoft offering Free Exam Vouchers for new certification tracks

Discussion in 'SQL Exams' started by budak, Nov 16, 2005.

1. budak

budak New Member

Here's the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/2005/cert/

In a nutshell (extracted from page):

Additional Exam Registration Information
    You can redeem this voucher for one free Microsoft Certification Program exam that is delivered at an Authorized Thomson Prometric Testing Center or a Person VUE Authorized Center. This voucher is valid only for the six exams that are listed below. To redeem the voucher, you must:
    • Take your exam no later than the expiration date that is printed on the voucher.
    • Inform your Microsoft Certified Exam Provider that you want to use this voucher as payment for your exam when you register for the exam.
    • Inform your Microsoft Certified Exam Provider of the voucher number when you register for the exam.
    Find out more about the new certifications and exam availability dates:

Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP 70-290
    WIP: MCSA 2003
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Doh! I guess I just have to wait for MS to hand out the non-programming cert vouchers for free :biggrin

(I stress FREE, heheheh)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. novakannan

novakannan New Member

Thank you very much.
    I have a plan to take biztalk server 2006 exam by the next month

4. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

This was posted in 2005 mate, it's not a valid offer any more programming or not.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada