1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Microsoft Offering Free E-Learning Course

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Starke, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Starke

Starke Nibble Poster

I didn't see this under news and I thought it was pretty cool. After you login to their site you can get a voucher for one free e-learning class. You can't do the collections but I know some of the regular classes go up to $349. The deal ends March 31st, just a heads up to people trying to learn some new stuff.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning/free/default.mspx

"Offer details
    This offer is limited to one individual Official Microsoft E-Learning course per person and does not apply to course collections. The promotional code will expire 30 days after you register. This offer expires on March 31, 2008."

Certifications: MCSE:Messaging/Security, Net+, Security+
  2. dales

dales Gigabyte Poster

Great find, although the code i got doesnt seem to work with any 290 type courses, i'll try some others.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Starke

Starke Nibble Poster

Hmm I wonder if it's only limited to those $40 ones. I haven't tested it yet.

Certifications: MCSE:Messaging/Security, Net+, Security+