Microsoft MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure Launched
Prove you can enable flexible and reliable access to corporate resources across devices by earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Desktop Infrastructure certification.
The new MCSE cert covers the following exams:
- Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 *1
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Exam 70-415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure*2
- Exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments*2
*1 Exam 70-410 is available as a beta exam starting June 17, 2012
*2 These exams are currently unavailable
You need to have attained MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification to sit for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
More Information on the Microsoft MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure here
Confused, take a look at the Microsoft Windows Server Certification Overview / FAQ section here