Message from Tripwire45

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by tripwire45, Jun 29, 2003.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Hi there. I've noticed a few of my friends from other venues have hopped onboard here. Thought I'd check the place out. It may take me a few days to really look around. I'm from the wilds of the American West...Idaho to be specific (yeah, there's more than potatoes here). Nothing much to say at the moment...count your blessings...once I get going, I'm hard to stop. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Luton Bee

Luton Bee Kilobyte Poster

Welcome aboard Tripwire. A lot of us here are British so you may find some of humour and off topic threads a little strange! Especially if England play Scotland at anything!!!!!!

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ C&G ICT
    WIP: CCNA
  3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome tripwire,

Word travel fast and far! Your very welcome here and i'm sure you'll meet some great poeple :D

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hiya, Tripwire - look forward to talking in the future.

I reckon you've just jumped aboard one hell of a tidal wavw since this place kicked off last week

Cheers for now,

Gav

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Thanks for the replies, gang. A lot of times I feel like "the lone yank" in various forums. Thanks to my being a notorious big mouth, I now have e-mail dialogues going with folks from the UK, Australia, Canada, and Germany as well as the US.

As for the different sort of humor, if I don't understand something, I'll just go "duh" :?: :lol:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Fine by Us Tripwire

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346