Meeting room scheduling system

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RyeGuy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RyeGuy

RyeGuy Bit Poster

I went and toured one of the Dell buildings here in Seattle, WA a little while back and they had these really cool 7" displays that were touchscreen. They would show you who was scheduled to meet in that conference room and then also allowed you to schedule a time for a meeting on that display. I was looking around online a bit for a system like this and I came across a few but they were either really pricey or really tacky looking.

Anyone have any suggestions? I thought about maybe just buying a small lcd and setting up some meeting room software and at least having it display the meetings that are scheduled. If anyone has any suggestions or something that they use please let me know.

Thanks,
    Rhino

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCSA, MCTS, MCSE
    WIP: MCITP
  2. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

set up a calendar for it in Outlook and then people can see when its booked from their desktops

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Same thing in notes really

You could have always asked what system they were using. Someone would have know I'm sure

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417