1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCTS Win 7 courses.

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by agfa gaevart, Sep 3, 2012.

1. agfa gaevart

agfa gaevart New Member

Hi guys and gals,

My employer has asked me to look for any courses I'd be interested in doing. By coincidence, a while ago i bought Don Poulton's MCTS Win 7 book, and was kinda :blink pootling along with it - although it can be a hard read. Anyhow, I'm looking for some MCTS courses in the London area. I've tried a search on the net, but I've found that a few of the places on there/here are just money-grabbers, that want you to sign up and call you everyday to get you to do so *cough!* Firebrand! *splutter!* :biggrin My boss sent me on an A+ course with the Bickenhall College a few years aback, which was quite cool, but I understand from reading posts on this here site that they went bust a while ago :cry: owing people loadsa cash.

Anyway, can anyone suggest a decent / reputable place in the LOndon area which they went to, where I can do a MCST configuring Win 7 course??
    As me bosses are offering to pay, because I personally wouldn't fork out more than the price of Mr Poulton's book TBH :biggrin