1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCTS Guidelines Required

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by athar258, Jul 29, 2009.

1. athar258

athar258 New Member

Hi community members..
    I am thinking to attempt the certification..i was looking at the page

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcts.aspx?#tab2

and the information given on this is too confusing for me.. if anyone would be so kind to group up the information from this page..would be a great favor for me.. the exams listed on the page are too many..i think i only will have to chose three exams among all of those.. like it was for MCSD before..
    now, please tell me how many exams will i have to do and for each exam..which exam numbers i could chose from..thanks

2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

MCTS isnt a single cert, MCTS is a range of certificates on a range of topics. It really depends on which area you are looking to do an MCTS in.

For instance, if you want a certificate in Server 2008 AD Config, you would pick MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration, or if you wanted a programming cert on webapps, you could pick MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present