MCSE offered by computrain

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by sh3l5, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Bill 2009

Bill 2009 New Member

I have been with Computrain for the past 13 months and have recently finished the MCSE course. I'm currently not in the IT industry but want a career change and have some IT experience from my work and having a strong interest in this area. I found it very challenging finshing the course within this time whilst having a full time job and also no opportunity to get some hands on with real experiences. Once I started the MCSE course with Computrain UK although I found the course enjoyable there was no guidance / help from the company and their communication was / still is terrible. Exam bookings were the real headaches as whoever organised it did not book what was asked and communication seemed to be non-existent. Now I have finished the exams I am still waiting to see what the next part will be...yes I know I might be in for a long wait.....Let me know if you have further questions about Computrain UK

Certifications: MCSE
  2. duncanpa

duncanpa New Member

Total scam artists!

3. JMESSY

JMESSY Banned

hey guys,

how is the community holding out.

been fairly busy lately with my new job so have not been on for a while.

just thought i'd take a lil time out to say hi to all and also let you all know all is still going well for me.

im lovin the new role and all the benefits that come with it.

anyway i will pop back from time to time when work is not too busy.

till then good luck to you all trying to make it.

bye for now.

Certifications: ECDL, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE
  4. duncanpa

duncanpa New Member

Your a fake mate. You dont have a job in it you actually work for this scam company and have created a false email address to promote your fraudelent company to conn more people that you actually got a job in it from doing an mcse. Any body that beleives this guy is very foolish and should no way hand over any money.

Be warned people dont get scammed. This company has been reported to the trading standards

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Yeah!

Stick it to him!

Can we make this quite clear that this forum is only for students who have been scammed and ripped off by con merchants, don't read contracts properly and can't type in English.

If you've enjoyed your training or found a new job, tell it somewhere else or you might lighten the mood around here - and I for one won't stand for it.

8)

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

You make me laugh :D

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Any chance of splitting the 'training and development' forum in half and making it clear that one bit of it is for people who are interested in training and development and the other is for moaning, whinging and feeling sorry for yourself?

I think it would help.

Maybe tweak the google ads a bit to have banners for the samaritans and cheap booze.

Just a thought.

:dry

8. JMESSY

JMESSY Banned

whatever you *****.

believe what you like, difference between you and I is I got a decent job earning great money whilst you sit at home on mummies computer playing forum hero. lol

total dick

9. JMESSY

JMESSY Banned

oh and for you guys who have been ripped off well..... thats your own fault I guess. should of done your research properly.

anyway I do not have the time to come on here that often as im WORKING HARD lately (something most of you will NEVER do) but im sure by the next time I login some smart arse on here would have proberly said something amusing to entertain the rest of you dicks.

im prepared for it. bring it on.

"some of us work, some of us are bums. we all choose the path we walk"

10. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

How to make friends and influence people...

11. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

What a great way to become part of the community.... dick.

Some of us have been working hard for almost as long as you've been alive !

So how did you pass your exams ? What test prep did you use ?

I assume you used unorthodox techniques to pass given that you passed not only the MCSE but also other certs without experience in 9 months part time distance learning.

If you used an unapproved brand, do you call that 'working hard' ?

12. j1mgg

j1mgg Kilobyte Poster

If this is how you treat clients or users you will be getting yourself/company into a load of sh!t, that i guess you will be working hard to clean up.

Certifications: Comptia A+, ITIL V3 Foundation, MCDST, 70-270, 70-290
    WIP: 70-291, security+ and SSCP
  13. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

Ok i dont really want to add fuel to the fire here but i will just say this

I signed with Compu-train (as I've mentioned before). I replied to a job offer that appeared in a local jobsite which advertised work in the I.T industry but for those lacking experience in the industry would require some training (sounded fair enough to me). Anyway to cut a long story short I'm not going to moan bitch or complain, I'm simply going to complete the course and see what happens from there.

Next week or two I'll be doing the 70-294 exam then from what i gather, I'll have 2 more left.

Once I'm back from a two week break in Bulgaria I'll crack on, finish what's got to be done then when I know a bit more about the situation I'll report back (I'll try to be as unbiased as possible - no whinging or whining)

[sarcasm] Oh and no dodgy grammer hopefully [/sarcasm]

Certifications: MCDST MCSA
  14. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I guess you won't mind being banned, then.

See ya.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  15. im back

im back Banned

guess what guys... ha ha ha ha ha. bwhahahahaha

Im back.

16. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

So you CAN use a computer after all!

Go you. :dry

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  17. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

What do you want? A cookie?

I would but I am sorry I don't feed trolls

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  18. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

What, are you 12? :rolleyes:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  19. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Sans punctuation and grammar.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  20. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

It's like being in the presence of some kind of IT genius, a bit like Neo from the Matrix.

Respect.

:respct