mcse exam preps ?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by jairajan, Aug 25, 2007.

1. jairajan

jairajan Banned

i am studying for my mcse 2003 exams . I have a week to prepare for my 070-290 exam . Iam looking at some practice exams to purchase for my exam . anyone knows how good are braindumpsrus.com practice exam for 070-290 ? . plz let me know if they are well worth it or they are not

2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF.

Are you only spending a week on the 290 or do you mean you only have a week left before the exam? If it's the former, then I'm guessing you are already a 2003 server expert and don't need exam readiness software as a week very very small amount of time to prepare for the 290.

If it's the latter then I would recommend Trancender as I found it useful for preparing for the 290 exam. Can't comment on the one you mentioned as I have never heard of them, sorry.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. aw69

aw69 Byte Poster

I Googled the name and it looks to be a braindump site which is frowned upon on this site best use transcender as recommended by mody

Certifications: None
    WIP: A+ Network+
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

yup.. smacks of BDs. From their sites testimonials..

There are many more like that!

Braindumps = cheating. They are the scourge of the certification world.

Use.. Transcender or Measureup or SelfTest or Boson to establish if you are *ready* to sit the exam.

Use a good book or three (Sybex for example) to study the material relevant to the exam objectives.

Use cramsession exam crams to help you remember the relevant nitty gritty.

Avoid braindumps like the plague, they are most definetly not you friend.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

TU has banned a posting from an almost identical post...

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I banned an identical one on MCSEWorld as well.

Perhaps a mod should remove the CM name from the posts (and responses), so they don't "win" when the site is spidered... this is just a "spamvertisement".

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Changed a little. :)

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

So what happens if that site ends up being used someday! :ohmy :p

By the way, aw69's post still has the CM sitename in it.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!