MCSE 2008/MCITP Training Boot Camp In INDIA

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by TheITCrowd, Feb 25, 2011.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Ah, so this is the source of the infamous curry posts! :biggrin

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

absolutely mike! :D

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Ah, well - the only time I've been in that part of the world was my honeymoon in Sri Lanka.

Amazing place, wonderful people, and fish-head curry for breakfast.

Long before my certification days though!

On the other hand, I have seen the temple of Buddah's tooth in Candy. Cool.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. ISOL Sandeep

ISOL Sandeep New Member

From the Prometric Website:

In order to sit for a Microsoft Certification exam at a Prometric testing center in India, China, or Pakistan, candidates must be a legitimate resident of that country. If Candidates ARE a legitimate resident of that country, note the following:
    Effective September 15, 2010, Prometric testing centers in these three countries are required to confirm and record that each Microsoft Certification candidate has shown documented proof that they are a legitimate resident of that specific country. To verify country of residence status, each candidate is required to bring two valid and officially recognized forms of identification (ID)—one with a photo and an official residence address, and both with a signature. Students in Pakistan may use Student IDs as an official form of identification.
    NOTE: Non-eligible candidates will be turned away at the testing center if the candidate is unable to show proof of residency.