MCSA

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by boo boo, Jun 12, 2008.

1. boo boo

boo boo New Member

HELLO EVERY IM DOING MY MCSA BUT GOT ABIT STUCK,IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT GOT A COPY OF PROCERT LATEST VERSION V6 XP/ 2003 SERVER? IT SO PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT AND BE GRATEFUL,AT THE MOMENT IM AT UKIT TRANING BUT I DONT HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT SO THIS WOULD BE VITAL TO MY STUDIES THANK YOU.PLEASE REPLY ANYONE

2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF. I'm not familiar with Procert, but if it's in any way copyrighted then you may want to re-phrase your question. This site certainly won't allow people to blatantly ask for pirated software / materials.

You may also want to go the new members area and introduce yourself.

p.s.

[​IMG]

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

what he said.

Welcome to CF

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

So... you're asking us to provide you with copyrighted materials, hm? :hhhmmm

:banned

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum.:biggrin

You would do better to go and contact your training provider for the support that you've already paid for.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685