MCSA 2012 r2 Practice Tests....

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by jralexander, Jul 21, 2016.

1. jralexander

jralexander New Member

I have the Sybex book all in one for MCSA Server 2012 r2. I'm working on the 410 test at the moment. If I can pass all the chapter tests and practice exam with an average of 95% is that a good indicator of passing the actual exam?

Also, can anyone vouch for any of the many online practice tests/labs. They are all pretty pricey and I'd hate to shell out the money only to have them suck.

I do have a lab set up that I do the exercises with and mess around in.

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Practice exams are okay for brushing up on the odd thing. I wouldn't say they're a good indicator you can pass the exam, personally. I've used boson, transcender and measureup. They all have their ups and downs. I'd say measureup is probably the best match for MS exams.

Labbing is key for the MS exams. Just do configurations over and over again until you can visualise all the screens/dialog boxes in your head.