MCPeStore Discount ?

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by prasanna, Mar 1, 2009.

1. prasanna

prasanna New Member

Some one help me with this thing please !

when i received my mcts Cert last year i got a Coupon along with the cert. says "Shop in the MCPeStore and Receive 20% OFF your First order. i'm about to take my next exam, when i tired login using my mcpid and try to use it " https://shop.ecompanystore.com/MCPeStore/MCF_Login.asp " i get an error " User Does Not Exist In SAP " when i register i am getting this error "We are sorry but the information you provided could not be validated."

my doubt is.Is this service is only for US and Canada ? can i have that offer ( i am from india )

prasanna

2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Have you registered with them?

3. prasanna

prasanna New Member

you mean the store or MCP home ? i ordered my certificate after registering with my msn account in MCP home. i was trying to login/registering with my username and mcpid in MCPeStore. but it wont let me through

4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

i am referring the the Registration for the MCP eStore. On the link you have provided, it's under New Customer

5. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I think that now they only ship in the US.

They used to ship to the UK, and you then got hit with shipping COD which was really steep.

It's a lot to fork out for a Microsoft pen...

:(

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  6. prasanna

prasanna New Member

Thanks folks :biggrin .I think i can't use that coupon .let me talk to prometric people in my city :blink

7. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Dont see why they dont set up distribution points in other major countries, there rather nice pens but not worth the import tax etc!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing