Mcpd 70-564

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by rhyscooper, Mar 25, 2011.

1. rhyscooper

rhyscooper New Member

Hi All,

I have been developing using ASP.NET for about 5 years now, and have recently completed my first MCTS qualification. I did the 70-536 exam about a year ago after working through the self paced study guide, and last week I passed the 70-562 exam using the relevent study guide after about a month's work.

I found the 2 exams relatively straightforward, and am thinking of taking the 70-564 Pro exam, however I don't know how much work I will need to do in order to pass this. I have not done any extra learning since my 70-562 exam but I did try 4 practice exams 70-564 from Transcender (not braindumps!) and have scored between 85-95% on them. My issue is that I found most of the content for the practice exams was either covered by 70-562, or relatively straightforward from work experience and am worried that there is other content I should be learning (other than my general knowledge of ASP.NET from my work experience).

Does anyone have any experience of taking the 70-564 exam, I'm not looking for anything that you are not allowed to say (based onthe NDA agreement when taking the exam), just an idea of the content realative to the 70-562 exam, and whether you think someone of my experience above might have a chance in getting through it.

I may just book the exam and pay the extra 15% for the second shot, then take it to get a feel for what is required, if I fail then i guess it's not a big problem (other than my pride!)

Thanks in advance for your comments.