mcp to mcsa

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by skulkerboyo, Jun 4, 2006.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

First post so here goes fnished the a+ and started on 70-270 for the mcp then I,m gonna do the n+ then backto microsoft to gaet teh mcsa. I understan a+ and n+ count as the elective for the mcsa f I so wish but what are the other (recommended )exam options in the mcsa in terms of best career route

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

Hello and welcome to the site. Check out the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

cheers geek very useful as i get a lot of conflicting information. Also interested in the best route

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  4. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF!

You don't really have a lot of choice as to which exams you take to get the MCSA, the only onptions you really have are whether to go for the 2000 Track, or the 2003 Track. For someone like yourself who is just starting out the newer track is the suggested option.

It sounds like you have already decided upon the route to the MCSA that you want to take so best of luck in getting there.

When you get a chance why not pop over to the New Members Introduction forum and introduce yourself properly.

Nice D.O.B. BTW! :biggrin