MCP Site

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by CaptainReboot, Nov 12, 2007.

1. CaptainReboot

CaptainReboot Bit Poster

Hello,

I've heard there is a Microsoft site for MCP's. Hopefully I will have an MCP very soon, what kind of things are on there? When will I receive details on how to access the site (assuming I pass my exam of course!)

Many thanks,

Certifications: MCSA, MCDST, NCSS, NCDS, NNCTS, N+
    WIP: MCSE
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi,

Cant say I've looked too much round mine (only to get to the logo builder), but from what I've seen so far there is a transcript section where you can share your passed exams with employers etc, they also have quite of lot of tech documentation and news etc as well as the occasional discount of traning provider products (thought I saw a CBT nugget one on there a while ago). Im sure theres lots of other stuff but I have not delved too far into it at the moment.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Upon passing your first MS exam you will receive details on how to access the site.

Whats on the site? Well, that would be telling now wouldn't it! hehe! :biggrin

4. Spilly

Spilly Kilobyte Poster

Get your self a Microsoft Live ID (Hotmail address etc) and use that your default email address when you register to take any exams.

This will then be your login to the MCP site.

If you do this first you will get your confirmation email and find it easier to associate your MCP ID to your email address.

Certifications: A+,N+,S+,MCP,MCDST,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,CISMP,PCI-P,SSCP
    WIP: CCSK
  5. Toadeh

Toadeh Nibble Poster

Well, you say receive details but it takes them chuffin ages to send them over!

Certifications: BSc(Hons), MCTS Web Development