MCP - 70-306

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by philbenson, Aug 10, 2005.

1. philbenson

philbenson Byte Poster

I'm taking the 70-306 on Monday (15 Aug) having been studying since the beginning of April. Also doing MCSE 2003 alongside so that's why the extra time.

I have found the website www.**********.net very useful. I have read and learned most of the questions on that site relating to 306 so if what they say is true and there aren't any new questions in the exam, I hope to get a good score for it.

Replies from anyone else in a similar situation to me, or having just taken 70-306 exam very much welcomed!

Sen Mod edit. Please refer to Site Terms and Condition with regard to Braindumps

Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS
    WIP: CCNA(?)
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Looks like you've found a braindump site! you should try to steer clear of those sites, they will offer you no benefits in the long term.

For exam Test Prep questions Try Transcender or Prep Logic.

8)

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Good luck on your exam Monday. BTW, Simon is right. Braindumps not only provide a lot of erroneous information but they promote at least unethical if not illegal behavior by encouraging test takers to violate their Non-Disclosure Agreements.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. alvincho

alvincho New Member

Yes, I think it is good for you if you finished your certification path by reading good books and practicing a lot. If you get the certificates in a easy way, you might get a job and salary beyond you should have, it is not a good thing in the long term.

There are many websites in China promoting "proxy" services. They can register the exams for you, and go to the test center to pass it. It costs only under $2000 for a MCSD or MCSE. The certificate is useless if you don't have enough knowledge and experience to support it. I agree with the term of this site.

Certifications: MCSD, CFA Level I, FRM
    WIP: CFA
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Thank you, Alvincho. I'm glad you, like the majority of our Members, agree with our stance on Braindumps. :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

I agree seems a bit pointless to me imagine getting a new job on the strength of one of these fake certs and then looking like a complete muppet when you don't know how to fix the problems :blink

Well suppose that would be just rewards for them then :biggrin

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100