MCITP Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by zcapr17, Jul 16, 2008.

1. zcapr17

zcapr17 Nibble Poster

:biggrin Yay! My 'MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit - Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator ... gasps ... Core Requirements' books arrived today, hot off the press!

Although I'm MCSE 2003 and going to sit the 70-649 exam, I'm planning to read all of the individual books in the training kit as well as the Syngress 'Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-649 Prep Kit' book too.

I'm aiming to complete the lot by the end of the year. Anyone else about to do the same and want to be my study buddy?

Certifications: MCSE:2K3 MCTS:Vista VCPv3 ITILv3 Sec+ L+
    WIP: MCITP Enterprise Admin 2008, CCA
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Ive just bought the same books mate, like you Im MCSE but I thought I would buy them anyway! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Just got the MCITP: EA (70-647) Self-Paced study kit today. Will start studying for that exam as that will be the last one before I get the MCITP: EA cred (then no more Prometric for a good long while :x ).

While it would be nice to form a study group, my study habits are very rigid and structured while running at a steady paced (since I get distracted easily). So will pass on this opportunity.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security