1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCITP:EST

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by rich1234, Oct 17, 2008.

1. rich1234

rich1234 New Member

Hi

Thought I'd make a post about the 70-622 exam I took today, I've been browsing the forum the last couple of days trying to get inspiration - as I'd really lost confidence and enthusiasm :(

The screen finally told me I'd passed :p so I've now got the MCITP as I got the 620 a month or so ago.

my study was done with the MS press books and a home lab setup as a domain and wsus etc (which i'm keeping - should help protect me from hitting the ISP's data cap through MS downloads to multiple PC's :biggrin )- the 620 book was good but i found the 622 book was a bit difficult to follow at times - maybe just me but it seemed a bit dry at times - but it must have been some good as I scraped a pass so I can't complain too much.

Just wondering how other people found the test simulation disc? I always seem to come off better in the real exam than the results from the test sim would suggest - I was only ever getting about 50% so you can see why I wasn't confident. Does anyone know what the score is out of? is it 1000?

Anyway, good luck to anyone else taking the test

Rich

Certifications: CCENT, MCDST, MCITP EST
    WIP: CCNA, MCSA
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

While I would like to say for sure that MS exams are scored out of 1000, I can't. Microsoft does not reveal how the exam is scored and they only release the pass mark. If you do a search on google, you will find a few posts on different forums that say that they have scored more than 1000, is this possible? I don't know, the only thing I know for sure is the pass mark :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. rich1234

rich1234 New Member

Thanks Ken

You're right, the only info on the test result sheet is the pass mark and the final score, it would be nice though to get a percentage to measure performance - but still, a pass is a pass and that is what counts so I'm happy.

Regards

Rich

Certifications: CCENT, MCDST, MCITP EST
    WIP: CCNA, MCSA