MCDST Today..............ave it!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Colloghi, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Colloghi

Colloghi Kilobyte Poster

Today I took my 70-272, and following on from passing the 70-27 last Month, I passed and Im now MCDST:D

Needless to say Im well chuffed, especially as I got a score of 976, which has shocked me completely, my face was exactly like this:eek:

In fact today and last month has really changed my approach to studying in general. Ive always found it very hard to get motivated, but these past months I have studied my arse off, including booking a day of work yesterday and doing a mega day of revision.............and its paid greatlly, Im chuffed.

Anyway stuff I used to study. The Sybex, and the MS Press book again were excellent studying books.Also whilst at work, just practiced going through the MS Office toolbars and menus, and the IE toolbar over and over again to the point where I was going asleep thinking about toolbars and waking up thinking about toolbars........:blink

My next plans are to tidy up my spare room this weekend, clearing the way for mini Nertwork in the spare room ( need to check if the wife will allow this......its meant to be a guest room), and then ill start cracking on with the Network+ next week...................although I have been considering the 70-270...........hmm:D

Certifications: A+, MCP 270, 271, MCDST
    WIP: 290
  2. chrism

chrism Bit Poster

Congrats, feels good doesn't it!

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ACA
    WIP: Still to be decided!
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Adrian.Popescu

Adrian.Popescu Byte Poster

Congratulations! Make sure you reward yourself with a little brake :)

Certifications: City&Guild's Level2&3, CompTIA A&N+, MCP
    WIP: MCDST
  6. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Well done on the pass ;)
    Good luck with the Network +

7. d_mcgrail

d_mcgrail Nibble Poster

well done :D

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Taking a xmas break
  8. BosonJosh