MCDST, MCP, N+, A+, IC3, ADITP, NVQ LEVEL 3....

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by maria_rosas, Jan 22, 2008.

1. maria_rosas

maria_rosas New Member

Hi, my name is maria and im currently on an Advanced Apprenticeship. I graduate next month and I cant tell you how excited I am.
    So far i have achieved the IC3, A+, N+ and still currently working on the ADITP, NVQ level 3. MCDST is my next exam and then MCP.

The organisation is called ********. It is still very new but is growing fast. If you are interested, you can check out there website, www.********.com
    They also offer support in english and maths. I have my english qualifications from highschool. It is just my maths im working on.

You dont need to spend a penny, this course is absolutely free.

Thankyou.

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, Maria. Sorry, but we don't accept spam references or links here and as a first time poster, this seems to be what you are providing. I'll take it for granted this time that it was an innocent reference rather than a deliberate attempt to spam this forum. A second reference by you for this organization will result in your user account being permanently banned.

Not to sound unkind, but I'm being extremely generous here. Please don't spam us again. If you have any questions, you can just respond to this post or PM me.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. antr

antr Bit Poster

this has to be spam the user has MCP and MCDST the wrong way round :blink

I thought MCP would come before MCDST.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!! :oops:

Certifications: n/a :(
    WIP: MCDST, A+
  4. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

Me thinks maria_rosas is a 1 hit wonder spammer.

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+