MCDST...but bye bye IT!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by hugorilho, Jul 30, 2009.

1. hugorilho

hugorilho Byte Poster

So yeah, I'm a MCDST, passed 272 last Tuesday but as I told you guys before in My "Life Decisions" thread, I'm done with IT certifications. My focus will my MA in Public Relations starting next September. As for now, I'm enjoying a nice little vacation with my parents in Spain. It's freakin hot in here, also because of the sun but mainly because of the Spanish babes, hehe. Caliente!!!

Well it was a pleasure working with you guys torwards my MCDST. For all you MCDST wannabes here's my advice: if you're not in a hurry, take your time AND LEARN YOUR STUFF! You just have to respect your own timings and do not follow the ones who say they can do miracles. You will be a good professional if you're humble enough to know your limitations and try to solve them face-to-face with the only tool possible: WORK WORK WORK! Oh, and of course if you have the oportunity you should come to Andalucia in Spain and admire the beauty of the place and the female fauna! Hehe. See you next time dudes.

Certifications: MCDST
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck with your MA, hopefully we'll still see you around :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security