MCDBA DB management

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by revoo, May 19, 2008.

1. revoo

revoo New Member

Hey mates!

I am looking for an program than could handle all my server DB's with my SQL databases. I pretty sure I need an application performance software that could handle also Java. check the link for that company called Optier, I see at the site company website that they got technology by IBM, Sun, etc..

Anybody ever tried the software? would it handle well my DB? :rolleyes:

2. mark_uol

mark_uol Bit Poster

I am looking for a program than could handle all my server DB's with my SQL databases.

Could you be more specific? Do you mean a front end GUI or some middle tier software to implement the business requirements? MN

I pretty sure I need an application performance software that could handle also Java. check the link for that company called Optier, I see at the site company website that they got technology by IBM, Sun, etc..

Generally the choice is between Java and the .NET family of programming languages. The choice is exclusive as these both run on separate run time environments. Java is open source and .NET is Microsoft proprietary but .NET comes with the huge advantage of visual studio to create the forms using high level component programming using vb.NET and windows forms. MN

Anybody ever tried the software? would it handle well my DB?

One other suggestion could be to try an evaluation copy of “IronSpeed”. I have not used this application but I believe that it works in a similar manner to a web development tool such as Dream Weaver allowing the user to construct an application using a GUI. MN

Certifications: MSc IT Security UoL
  3. revoo

revoo New Member

thanks Mark! 8)