MCAD/MCSD

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by MissDiane, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Stu_C

Stu_C Byte Poster

The best of luck with your studies, and if i can help out in any way just ask..

Stu_C

Certifications: Bsc(Bronze Swimming Certificate)
    WIP: C# MCP, MCAD
  2. ant2005uk

ant2005uk Byte Poster

Just out of interest, what are the requirements/pre requisites for this MCAD course? do you need to know alot about programming? or could someone with little or no programming knowledge at all do it?

3. Talfwr

Talfwr Bit Poster

I've just begun an MCSD course with NITLC, I have very little programming knowlage but am up on word/excell/access etc.
    The stage 1 work that I've just completed :biggrin is very very very basic. It explains everything from the basics of computing to where the internet came from. I'm looking forward to moving into an area which will begin to trigger brain power :rolleyes: (stages 2 and 3)

If you enjoy PC's and a challange :dry then (get through stage 1+2 quickly 8) ) and I believe the challanges will come.

NITLC have been nothing but supportive so far...will keep you posted though.

:D :D :D

WIP: MCSD
  4. Stu_C

Stu_C Byte Poster

With computeach you need no knowledge about programming at all, they explain it from the very basics moving slowly to more complicated stuff.As you work through the coursework they introducing new techniques building on what you learnt from the previous chapter.

I think knowing anything about programming actually hinders you as ive been doing it from the ZX81 days and trying to forget what i know and learn the new way of doing things (OOP) is quite hard.

For the MCAD you need 3 MCP`s

One in application programming.
    One in Web application Programming.
    And the final one in XML.

MCAD Requirements

Stu_C

Certifications: Bsc(Bronze Swimming Certificate)
    WIP: C# MCP, MCAD