Matrix

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by SimonV, Nov 7, 2003.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Anyone been to see the new matrix film yet? Heard mixed reviews.

SimonV

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  2. Angus

Angus Nibble Poster

Have'nt seen it yet, but so far I have'nt heard any good reviews. Then again it would depend on what you like in a film. I have seen a lot of films that reviewers have said were great and I thought were cr@p and vice-versa.

I'm going to go and see it for myself anyway soon and could let you know if I see it before you. 8)

AJ

Certifications: A+ , MCP
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

My 15 year old daughter and her friends went to see it last night. She came in and when I asked her how it was, she said: "It was alright. I was kind of disappointed". Then she made some comments that would be considered "spoilers" so I won't pass them on. I've only seen the original which I liked quite a lot and will probably get around to watching the other two some year when they're both on dvd.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

I was pretty disappointed with matrix 2 and was hoping Matrix 3 would bring it all together and make up for 2. From what I've heard so far I don't think it's going to so I'm not sure I'll be rushing out to see it. I'll probably wait until it's on DVD.

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  5. Nelix
    Honorary Member

Nelix Gigabyte Poster

Went to see it yesterday afternoon, totally enjoyed it, not what I was expecting but still enjoyable, answered a few questions that were raised in the first 2 films so i feel it was worth the money, might go and see t again

Certifications: A+, 70-210, 70-290, 70-291, 74-409, 70-410, 70-411, 70-337, 70-347
    WIP: 70-346