Masters graduate

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by arj7, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

cfdraft looks the better of the 2 for me, you've got your skills lidt nice and prominent at the top and you haven't arsed around listing the modules you studied at uni (not a big fan of having a big list of headings which largely mean nothing).

For your personal profile, pick 3 words which describe you and start from there, give that first sentence some bite. Lose the 'I deem myself' and 'I feel' comments, show some real self confidence 'I am' and 'I have' will do fine. A lot can be done just with a bit of reordering of sentences, I found it easier to think of it as 'who I am, what I can do, what I want' in that order, it'll help the whole thing be more structured.

The personal profile is the billboard ad at the top of your CV, use it to sell you as a person and then let the rest of your CV sell your skills.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  2. arj7

arj7 Nibble Poster

Ok thanks for that Il change the profile and use that cv as my format from now on.

How about this for a personal profile
    I am a hard working, enthusiastic graduate with a Masters in Computer Network Security. I am eager to learn new skills and meet new challenges in a dynamic work environment. Highly self- motivated and a good team worker enthusiastic to commence a career in IT.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010