Master Web Design Manager Assignments And Exams

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by Malky1888, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Malky1888

Malky1888 New Member

When the rep was here selling me the course he told me , "when you come to tutor marked assignments and u are answering a question and you can't remember what the answer will be, just look back thru the lesson and you will find it", i've been doin that and i've done assignment 1,2 and 3 and the results are coming back 100%, this is fair enough but when you come to actually sitting your exams will the questions be mostly the same as the ones in the assignments?, If you still forget the answers to them, obviously the exam results are gonna be less than the assignment results if you can't chck back thru the folders,, Would it not be better (although it would take far longer) to read back thru the sections so u can remember what the answers are.

Certifications: None
    WIP: Computing (Honours) (OU)
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

I would make sure you are confident with all areas of the exam before sitting it.
    As for remembering answers that is OK if you are doing it for the right reasons and not hoping that same question will appear in the exam.

Good luck.

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

When you say assignments, I presume you are with a training provider who set their own?

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Malky1888

Malky1888 New Member

aye, it's with skills train

Certifications: None
    WIP: Computing (Honours) (OU)