Lunch Break

Discussion in 'Polling Station' started by Mr.Cheeks, Feb 14, 2007.

?

How do you maximise your time during lunch

1. Only Eat when i get time - well busy!

20.4%
  2. Eat and work at the same time

34.7%
  3. Go around the shops just to kill time

10.2%
  4. Just have enough time to eat

10.2%
  5. Read a book

14.3%
  6. Play Games

10.2%
  7. Surf the net

26.5%
  8. Browse CF

22.4%
  9. Sleep

12.2%
  10. Just chat

14.3%
  11. Relax quietly - Hang Do Not Disturb sign

4.1%
  12. Other

16.3%
  1. supag33k

supag33k Kilobyte Poster

Yep - me too! - it seems to happen when I get hungry but dont stop working...:blink

Certifications: MCSE (NT4/2000/2003/Messaging), MCDBA
    WIP: CCNA, MCTS SQL, Exchange & Security stuff
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

I get 30 minutes for lunch and I purposely take myself away and go and sit somewhere and read and munch me sarnies, otherwise those pesky users will think im still working and try to talk to me about summit when I've got a mouthfull of sarnie!:rolleyes:

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Amen Brother. :rolleyes:

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I've just taken another look and have seen that 4 people sleep during lunch.:blink

Now I'm really jealous.:dry

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hmm i know what you mean!:biggrin

I find when i am at my desk Users ring or pop in and ask me questions. They can see I am at lunch because I have a sandwhich hanging out of my mouth and yet they still want me to answer their questions:(

That's why I would go sit in the park at lunch time, the only problem is, so do some of the users and I have been asked about IT when tring to eat my lunch on a park bench!!:ohmy

The best one was being asked about computer problems in Tesco. I made the mistake of popping in there just before going to work for some lunch and someone who doesn't even work in the same company as me asked me about their computer.

He asked do i mind being asked (i wanted to say of course i mind! I'm late for work now bugger off and leave me alone):dry but he was bigger than me and I thought what the hell just answer his questions.:biggrin 8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+