Lovely day

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by kat731, May 8, 2008.

1. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi all,

do you know, the only good thing about being unemployed is, riding my bike round the park and lake today!! Im brown as a berry! Lovely day. Oh, and when the sun puts his hat on, the girls clothes seem to get skimpier, well they was in the park...ummmm, oh the scenery!:D

Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I have always wondered where do all the nice looking women go when its crap weather because you only see them when its sunny?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Very true.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Yup, true! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

They're at home with their boyfriends.:twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

They become bog-standard women, because the rain washes off all their make-up...

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  7. greenbrucelee

But they are really thinking of being with me :twisted:

Don't the girls with loads of make up on just turn into a puddle of crap when it rains? like in that film I can't remember the name of because it was soooooo good :twisted:

8. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Ack!! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Or Noel... those T-shirts, ya know. 8)

I prefer the girls who DON'T load themselves down with makeup... all natural looking, ya know?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. greenbrucelee

I know what you mean, there is a girl I work with and she is layered in the stuff. You could take a trowel to her face and use what you got as cement :p

11. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

It was nice here today, too. I felt good enough to go for a job by the greenbelt and into the park. My legs felt like lead later, but it was worth it. I haven't worked out at all in over a week. Actually, when the weather is crummy, the really good looking women all go to my gym. Geez, it's really tough to concentrate on a worksout sometimes. :rolleyes::twisted:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  12. Crito

Crito Banned

I was enjoying catching up on some reading. First the MS Press books I bought that had been sitting in a box for almost a year (294 and 297) -- I kind of lost interest after 291. Then some I had been wanting to read for a long time: Eric S. Raymond's "The Cathedral and the Bazaar", Einstein's "Relativity: The Special and General Theory" and G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island", which I haven't finished yet. But alas, I landed another contract gig doing ETL (extract, transform, load) work and it's time to hit the road again. Back to being a wage slave to the power brokers and their fiat money... must be that last book talking, hehe :blink

Exercise? What's that good for? :oops:

Certifications: A few
    WIP: none
  13. oztrailrider

oztrailrider Nibble Poster

I spent today making some more notes out of my MS-Press book. My writing hand is aching. Only four more chapters left then it will be objectives, practice tests and much lurking of the windows xp help and support newsgroup!.

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: A+
  14. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

It's been great here in Switzerland. I've finally gotten out and done some work in the garden.:biggrin

It's also a shame to sit inside working too. I could be out riding my motorcycle through the
    alps, but no, I'm sitting here doing backups.:blink

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  15. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Agreed. Natural to light makeup is a much better look. The point of makeup is to look like you're not wearing any works in my books.

16. Arroryn

I can't understand women that wear lots of makeup on the basis that makeup is bloody expensive! lol. Apart from the fact that ladelling the crud on isn't practical in my job, I haven't got good hand-eye coordination when I get up first thing. I'd end up blinding myself with mascara and wandering into work like a bad cross between the Joker and Long John Silver...

17. Leehaa

Leehaa Gigabyte Poster

Lol :D

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, ITIL v3, MBCS, others...
    WIP: BSc IT & Computing, RHCE
  18. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

It worked for Johnny Depp. :twisted:

19. Arroryn

I shouldn't have to explain this to a man as intelligent as yourself, but Johnny Depp is male :wink:

20. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

So are the Joker and Long John Silver, but they got "honorable mentions". :wink: