Looking for Cisco Study Partners

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by oush, Aug 26, 2009.

1. oush

oush Byte Poster

Hi Guys,

Looking for 2-3 people to study Cisco with, i'm not really bothered what level you are if you are even doing your CCNA still welcome to join in. I'm going to go for CCIP and CCDP so if anyones interested even if your not doing those particular certs still good to study together and the CCNP covers most of the material of the CCIP but not as in depth such as OSPF, QoS, BGP etc. Let me know, can share materials knowledge and even create a big knowledge base between us. I have a full lab built, as soon as I get an access server up I dont mind sharing access to it either via SSH / VPN :)

Thanks

Certifications: MCITP: EA, Linux+, CCNA, CCDA
    WIP: CCIP
  2. tigrepojke

tigrepojke New Member

Hey, are you still looking for people to work with/help out ?

Working for a company primariliy in voice and application support, part way through CCVP right now which I'm finishing off. But I'm wanting to do CCNP also to be well rounded so if you are doing your CCIP still drop me a line if you want to help each other with study.

Also recently passed MCSE and MCITP as the company needed the Certs, problem is I do NOT touch domains and exchange much at all, so I'm looking to setup labs on this also to flesh out my knowledge so I don't feel like a paper cert.

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice, MCDST, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, Zeacom Accredited
    WIP: CCNP Route/Switch
  3. Andrew95

Andrew95 Bit Poster

If you are still looking for a study partner, then please get in touch. I am recertifying in my CCNA and would like to work/study with someone who has similar goals and drive in getting up the certification ladder. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Andrew

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP CCDP CCIE
  4. nomadic

nomadic Bit Poster

Hi Andrew95

you still looking? where are you. im in london and also doing ccna. i would love to write in september but not sire i will be ready as i work too.
    first chap doing his ccip and ccdp i really dont think i would benifit you at all. you would for me though. hope you come right.

cheers
    graham

WIP: ccna