Looking for an online study partner for the CCNA & compTIA A+ exam

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by username, Aug 4, 2012.

1. username

username New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who is interested in helping keeping each other in sync and on track through online study collaboration on the exams mentioned in the title. Anybody interested is welcome to join me at any time. In my opinion, it's a great option to share knowledge and study together helping each other out at weak points. If anybody is interested, please let me know.

Thank you.

2. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I have already become certified with the A+ and I found that I worked best on my own, this is just me providing some advice for you in case you want to go it alone

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
    username likes this.
  3. username

username New Member

As correct as you are, I find that having a study partner helps me keep in sync and in progress. My fundamental fault lies in being unable to progress without competition or pressure. I have a good background in computer programming and am entirely self taught. Just making a proposal so that my laziness does not get the better of me ;). Thank you for your reply.

4. Tridztan

Tridztan New Member

I know this was posted a couple of months back. Do you still need a study partner?

WIP: CompTIA A+