1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For a SkillsTrain Ciw Buddy

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by philngems, Jul 10, 2007.

1. philngems

philngems Bit Poster

Hello if your like me and on the CIW webmaster course and would like some support to help you through then i would like to speak to you.

Im on section 3a and looking forward to starting on section 4..

I am going to add my hotmail on here so if you want a buddy add me.. ok hope to speak to you all :eek: soon

2. trekboy

trekboy New Member

:blink hi,

can u help please??

just got to lesson 12 test on perl section 2 part b, can u explain what the test is actually about?

tried to contact the tutors, but no response yet.

thanks for your time, and if I can help you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

3. CIW XHTML CSS

CIW XHTML CSS New Member

Hey, i am currently doing the CIW course and am stuck on Perl TMA 11 A and B, could you please help me? I know that section 4 covers frontpage dreamweaver paintshop pro and XHTML. Honestly I know how to use all of those programs and I can validate websites to XHTML standards if you could please e-mail me at pimpin_in_da_hood@hotmail.com if you would like to talk about the CIW Course and to help me out :)

WIP: CIW
  4. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

If you search through the forums here you will find a quite lengthy discussion on that TMA.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  5. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

As Harry say's, the answer is there for the taking.

I believe I have already posted a decent responce to TMA 11, all anybody has to do is use the sites search facility.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)