1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Networking Lessons Website

Discussion in 'Networks' started by linuxuser, Sep 4, 2016.

1. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

There use to be a website with lots of good tutorials on networking. I can't remember what it was called but seem to remember that it had a black background with white text and diagrams. The site was easy to read with the tutorials broken down into sections

Can anyone remember what it was called? ::(

Certifications: ITIL v3, Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002)
    WIP: Linux Essentials
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Udemy
    Edx
    Pluralsight

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals
  3. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

It's none of those, there is a particular site i'm looking for. No sign up was required and it was free.

Certifications: ITIL v3, Information Security Foundation (based on ISO/IEC 27002)
  4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hmmm if you find it let me know.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals
  5. linuxuser

linuxuser Nibble Poster

Found it! The website has changed quite a bit from what I remember it but it is still great resource!

http://www.firewall.cx/